- Petaluma Police Announce Fall 2014 Town Hall Meetings
WETLAND TRAILS TEMPORARILY CLOSEDWhen: Wednesday, October 22nd from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am Thursday, October 23rd
Marin / Sonoma Mosquito & Vector Control District, the agency responsible for the prevention, elimination or control of mosquitoes and other arthropods known to be potential carriers of infectious diseases, will be performing mosquito abatement activities during this closure.
- Petaluma Police District Map
- Drought Alert, Mandatory Drought Restrictions are in Place Now, click here for More Information
- Petaluma Vision 2014 - Information about Possible Sales Tax Measure
- Carryout Bags Ordinance -- Effective September 1, 2014. More details...
- Annual Water Quality Report 2013
- AB1600 2013 Annual Development Fee Report now available.
- Housing Element Update
- Feb. 19, 2014 - New Flood Insurance Rate Maps
- Sept. 26, 2013 - Information from CoveredCA, a partner with the State of CA, concerning the Affordable Care Act.
- Current EV Charging Stations in Petaluma
- Frequently Visited
- Petaluma Community Development Successor Agency
- Pay your water/waster bills via telephone. English announcement / Spanish announcement. More information...
- Petaluma Water Ways information - Read more...
- Animal Services
- Adopted Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Videos
- Petaluma Transit
- Public GIS Portal
- Senior Center
- Water Conservation
- Water/Sewer Payment Information
- Emergency Info
- Water Quality Report 2012
- Mandatory Recycling for Businesses - Effective, July 1, 2012, new State law requires recycling. Read more.
- Petaluma SMART Rail Station Areas: TOD Master Plan. For more information…
- Press Release - Denman Reach Phase 3 grant approved. More Information
- Petaluma Railroad Trestle
- 2012 Petaluma Traffic Safety Report
- Rainier Scoping Session held Tuesday, August 30. More Information
- Petaluma Theatre District Documents. For more information.
- GANN Appropriations Limit Calculation for FY 2011-2012
- Read, subscribe to Library newsletters
- City of Petaluma - General Plan 2025
- Community Rating System (CRS) – Annual Recertification Report
- Departmental Reports
- Central Petaluma Specific Plan
- Street Closures
- Lynch Creek Trail Project
- Water Conservation
Coming soon - Petaluma Video Tour
11 English Street (Map It)
Petaluma, CA 94952
Monday - Thursday
City of Petaluma Event Hotline: 781-1283