WETLAND TRAILS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
When: Thursday, August 25, between 6:00am and 11:00am, and from 5:00pm to 9:00pm.
Marin / Sonoma Mosquito & Vector Control District, the agency responsible for the prevention, elimination or control of mosquitoes and other arthropods known to be potential carriers of infectious diseases, will be performing mosquito abatement activities during this closure.
- City of Petaluma posts SB 272-compliant report of "Enterprise Software Systems." Read more ...
- 2015 FINAL Urban Water Management Plan
The City Of Petaluma NO LONGER ACCEPTS PASSPORT APPLICATIONS
- Petaluma refuse, waste and recycling is handled by Petaluma Refuse and Recycling. Read more and link web site for recycling information.
- New Business Toolkit Released
- City Council Goals for 2015-2016. Download
- Housing Element Update
- Current EV Charging Stations in Petaluma
- Short Term Vacation Rentals
- OPEN COUNTER - NEW ONLINE PERMIT TOOL Try our interactive tool to help you identify and estimate the permits and costs associated with your business
- Frequently Visited
- Petaluma Community Development Successor Agency
- Pay your water/waster bills via telephone. English announcement / Spanish announcement. More information...
- Petaluma Water Ways information - Read more...
- Animal Services
- Street Closures
- Adopted Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Videos
- Petaluma Transit
- Public GIS Portal
- Senior Center
- Emergency Info
- Watch Petaluma's Emergency Operations Center in action (video produced by PCA.TV)
- City of Petaluma Stream and Precipitation Map
- YouTube video of the Emergency Operations Center
- Street Closures
- Disaster Preparedness
- Alerts and Notifications
- Emergency Notifications
- Flood Information
- Sign up for emergency alerts using text messaging and social media
- Water Quality Report 2015
- Mandatory Recycling for Businesses - Effective, July 1, 2012, new State law requires recycling. Read more.
- Petaluma SMART Rail Station Areas: TOD Master Plan. For more information…
- Press Release - Denman Reach Phase 3 grant approved. More Information
- Petaluma Railroad Trestle
- 2012 Petaluma Traffic Safety Report
- Rainier Scoping Session held Tuesday, August 30. More Information
- Petaluma Theatre District Documents. For more information.
- GANN Appropriations Limit Calculation for FY 2011-2012
- Read, subscribe to Library newsletters
- City of Petaluma - General Plan 2025
- Community Rating System (CRS) – Annual Recertification Report
- Departmental Reports
- Central Petaluma Specific Plan
- Lynch Creek Trail Project
- Water Conservation
11 English Street (Map It)
Petaluma, CA 94952
Monday - Thursday
City of Petaluma Event Hotline: 781-1283
Petaluma Video Tour