New! Watch Petaluma's Emergency Operations Center in action (video produced by PCA.TV)
- 2015 DRAFT Urban Water Management Plan
The City Of Petaluma NO LONGER ACCEPTS PASSPORT APPLICATIONS
New, February 2016 - Visit our online crime mapping site, RAIDSOnline.
- Jan. 11, 2016 - you can watch the City's rain gauges and stream level instrumentation on the map. This can be expecially useful during periods of heavy rain, to see the stream levels in your neighborhood.
- Petaluma refuse, waste and recycling is handled by Petaluma Refuse and Recycling. Read more and link web site for recycling information.
- New Business Toolkit Released
- 2015 - Drought Alert, Mandatory Drought Restrictions are in Place Now, click here for more information.
- City Council Goals for 2015-2016. Download
- Housing Element Update
- Current EV Charging Stations in Petaluma
- Short Term Vacation Rentals
- OPEN COUNTER - NEW ONLINE PERMIT TOOL Try our interactive tool to help you identify and estimate the permits and costs associated with your business
- Frequently Visited
- Petaluma Community Development Successor Agency
- Pay your water/waster bills via telephone. English announcement / Spanish announcement. More information...
- Petaluma Water Ways information - Read more...
- Animal Services
- Street Closures
- Adopted Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Videos
- Petaluma Transit
- Public GIS Portal
- Senior Center
- Water Conservation
- Water/Sewer Payment Information
- Emergency Info
- Water Quality Report 2012
- Mandatory Recycling for Businesses - Effective, July 1, 2012, new State law requires recycling. Read more.
- Petaluma SMART Rail Station Areas: TOD Master Plan. For more information…
- Press Release - Denman Reach Phase 3 grant approved. More Information
- Petaluma Railroad Trestle
- 2012 Petaluma Traffic Safety Report
- Rainier Scoping Session held Tuesday, August 30. More Information
- Petaluma Theatre District Documents. For more information.
- GANN Appropriations Limit Calculation for FY 2011-2012
- Read, subscribe to Library newsletters
- City of Petaluma - General Plan 2025
- Community Rating System (CRS) – Annual Recertification Report
- Departmental Reports
- Central Petaluma Specific Plan
- Lynch Creek Trail Project
- Water Conservation
Petaluma Video Tour
11 English Street (Map It)
Petaluma, CA 94952
Monday - Thursday
City of Petaluma Event Hotline: 781-1283