Free eWaste recycling event, January 21, 2017, 9-3pm at Petaluma Community Center, 320 North McDowell. More info...
- Visit the City's rainfall and stream gauge site. This link has been changed since last rainy season. More info...
The City Of Petaluma NO LONGER ACCEPTS PASSPORT APPLICATIONS
- Petaluma refuse, waste and recycling is handled by Petaluma Refuse and Recycling. Read more and link web site for recycling information.
- New Business Toolkit Released
- City Council Goals for 2015-2016. Download
- Housing Element Update
- Current EV Charging Stations in Petaluma
- Short Term Vacation Rentals
- Emergency Sandbags
- OPEN COUNTER - NEW ONLINE PERMIT TOOL Try our interactive tool to help you identify and estimate the permits and costs associated with your business
- Frequently Visited
- Petaluma Community Development Successor Agency
- Pay your water/waster bills via telephone. English announcement / Spanish announcement. More information...
- Petaluma Water Ways information - Read more...
- Animal Services
- Street Closures
- Adopted Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Videos
- Petaluma Transit
- Public GIS Portal
- Senior Center
- Emergency Info
- Watch Petaluma's Emergency Operations Center in action (video produced by PCA.TV)
- City of Petaluma Stream and Precipitation Map
- YouTube video of the Emergency Operations Center
- Street Closures
- Disaster Preparedness
- Alerts and Notifications
- Emergency Notifications
- Flood Information
- Sign up for emergency alerts using text messaging and social media
- Check out the City of Petaluma's app, engagEPetaluma
- Water Quality Report 2015
- Mandatory Recycling for Businesses - Effective, July 1, 2012, new State law requires recycling. Read more.
- Petaluma SMART Rail Station Areas: TOD Master Plan. For more information…
- Press Release - Denman Reach Phase 3 grant approved. More Information
- Petaluma Railroad Trestle
- 2012 Petaluma Traffic Safety Report
- Rainier Scoping Session held Tuesday, August 30. More Information
- Petaluma Theatre District Documents. For more information.
- GANN Appropriations Limit Calculation for FY 2011-2012
- Read, subscribe to Library newsletters
- City of Petaluma - General Plan 2025
- Community Rating System (CRS) – Annual Recertification Report
- Departmental Reports
- Central Petaluma Specific Plan
- Lynch Creek Trail Project
- Water Conservation
11 English Street (Map It)
Petaluma, CA 94952
Monday - Thursday
City of Petaluma Event Hotline: 781-1283
Petaluma Video Tour